Mom's Affiliate Banner

Monday, December 31, 2012

Elf4Health: Week 5 Day 6 ~ Me (and my shadow) time

As many of you know....once you have a kiddo "me time" is pretty much a thing of the past. Don't get me wrong. That's not a complaint at all, just a first hand observation. My Saturday "me time" consisted of hanging with the monkey man. I really didn't do anything and was pretty lazy so it turned out to be a very relaxing day. I did get a tiny bit of actual "me time" when he was in the bath. His Lego peeps were having quite the battle at sea ~ so he played until his water got cold.

I'd honestly rather spend a day listening to him talk too much about Lego's than sit alone in silence. So I'll take "Me and my shadow" time anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!