Mom's Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Elf4Health: Day 3

Today our challenge is to look in the mirror and share 3 things you like. I like the waviness of my hair, that I've only recently come to terms with. I like my tired old eyes because they look tired from a late night on Christmas Eve prepping things for the little guy and answering the question "has Santa come yet" when he woke up every 20 minutes. The third thing I like is the fact that my dimples are kind of back. They didn't look the same when I was at my heaviest, so that's an accomplishment!


2 comments:

  1. I agree with it all :-) you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, thanks! I've just recently been able to look at myself without too being critical! Getting compliments is something I'm REALLY not used to! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!