Mom's Affiliate Banner

Monday, December 24, 2012

Elf4Health Challenge



I am so glad that I finally signed up for Elf4Health! I had to cutout my foodie penpals swapping for a few months because of financial issues but plan to be back at it after the 1st. So, in the meantime I signed up for the Elf4Health challenge. Round 3 has just started and my elf for the next two weeks completely rocks.

My elf is on a journey of her own, which is very inspirational. You can read about her here.

The Elf4Health challenge is just what I think I needed to get me out of the slight funk I've been in the past few weeks.

With the first of the year right around the corner, and the end of the world a distant (and completely comedic) rumor I think I will be blogging more about my own journey with the start of 2013. I think it will keep me more accountable in regards to my own weightloss journey. Plus, I'm finding a TON of amazing recipes that are delish (and lchf/keto friendly AND free of wheat gluten, strawberries and fin fish!). I have goals for the new year and I know if they're here, I will HAVE to hold myself accountable!

I will, of course, keep posting my deals/coupons/product reviews and all the fun from the mom world, but the weightloss journey will be a main priority as well.

By the way - if you're on My Fitness Pal message me your email addy and I'll add you to my friends. You can also follow me on twitter and instagram @joshsmama05 both require my approval to keep away the foot fetish people that started following me one day when I mentioned my bunion (creepy creepers!), so just mention you're coming from the blog and I'll approve.......as long as you're not "into" bunions!

I hope you all have a healthy and happy holiday! Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!