Mom's Affiliate Banner

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Elf4Health Challenge: Day 4 ~ What am I grateful for?

The challenge today is to list 20 things I am gratefulful for. There are SO many things I'm thankful for! I will try my best to limit it to 20! Here goes:

1. My son ~ the reason I keep going!
2. My job
3. My health
4. My friends/family/support system
5. Technology ~ which helps me keep in touch with my friends/family/support system
6. Dutch Bros Coffee
7. My DVR
8. The gym
9. My glasses
10. My home
11. My son's school
12. My past ~ which got me where I am today
13. My current journey of Weightloss and health
14. My personal strength
15. Sarcasm ~ especially mine
16. My car ~ it's old but gets the job done!
17. My heel cushions in my gym shoes
18. Earbuds
19. My electric blanket
20. My mom ~ she has done so much to help me and my kiddie over the years. I literally wouldn't be where I am today without her help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!