Mom's Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thank God for Udi's!

I have had issues with wheat and gluten my entire life. I've tried (and failed) to go wheat/gluten free so many times but I have one problem.....most of the food tastes like cardboard. Heck, most of it feels like cardboard too. After my recent battle with anchovies, my wheat issue has become worse. So I thought I'd try to go wheat free, again. This time it might just work. What makes this time different? I'm glad you asked! One word: Udi's. I LOVE UDI'S!!!! It tastes like real bread.....and it's soft! OMG! What a concept! It's a little pricey for my budget so I ration it out like it's the last loaf on Earth. Because of Udi's fantastic products I might actually be wheat (and pain) free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!