Mom's Affiliate Banner

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Josh't first trip to San Francisco!

To be technically correct Josh was in SF once before, kinda, let's just say it's when he was a little squirt then. That was the weekend we went to the DMB concert in Golden Gate Park and stayed in the city. Anyway, back to the story at hand.....

All Josh really wanted to do this summer was go to San Francisco. I mentioned that to Mimi and she said "Well, let's go!" So we did! The ride was long for the little guy but he told me how amazing and awesome it was MANY times! He got to eat at the Rainforest Cafe (which was a first for me too). We mainly just did the touristy things, but it was a good into to SF for a 7 yr old. I can't wait for our next trip!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!