Mom's Affiliate Banner

Sunday, October 02, 2011

It's time to get Buzzed.....with Bzzagent and Burt's Bees!


As you know I'm a Bzzagent and I get some pretty cool things from time to time. The most recent goodies were AWESOME!!!! In the mail yesterday I received the full size Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser and Moisture Cream. I've just used them both a couple of times so far but they are SO NICE! They are gentle and don't leave my face burning, red or looking like I got splashed with toxic goo. The moisturizing cream is very light and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I think both products are GREAT for anyone, but especially those with sensitive skin.

Right now I have some samples and coupons and am willing to give to out....while supplies last. Please just drop me a line and I'll fulfill your request.

Check our Bzzagent to see how you can get in on the cool goodies too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!