Mom's Affiliate Banner

Friday, September 23, 2011

The force is strong in this one....


My sweet little boy is what you could call a Star Wars Fanatic. He watches the movies, the cartoons and anything he can find on YouTube....(Lego Movies especially). It's funny how one small action can prompt something life changing (to a little boy).

A while back (Labor Day) I was at home watching Good Day Sacramento. Poor Mark S. Allen was talking about something related to Star Wars and since it was all females on set they just kind of looked at him like he was nuts. I made a comment on the GDS Facebook page about some disgusting sandwhich that they were talking about and made a remark to the effect of "If Mark needs someone to talk Star Wars with I've got a 6 year old that is always ready", never thinking anything would come of it.

A few days later I get a message from Cody Stark to contact the producer about Star Wars Stuff. Flash forward to the next week......  My 6 year old Star Wars fanatic

My little man was beside himself! It was one of the best days ever! Not only did he get to talk about Star Wars stuff, he got to meet his idol Mark S Allen! To top it off there is talk of Joshie doing something else with Mark in the future. Josh still hasn't stopped talking about Sept 15th! Joshie told me he wants to be Mark's Padawan.......for those that don't know what that is......just ask Josh and he'll explain it. (but it might take a while).

This also shows how well he has adapted to his new school. This school has given him more confidence in one month then I would have EVER imagined possible! They have an amazing staff that is there 115% for the kids! Two months ago when I was dealing with a depressed 6 year old I sure wich I could have known what was coming and how amazing he would be doing in such a short time. There's not a single day that goes by that this little boy doesn't amaze me. He's makes me happy to be his mama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!