Mom's Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

FREE BOWLING!!!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, who doesn't like FREE?!? Now thru September 4th your kids can bowl for FREE and you can bowl for cheap!

Go to http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/ and search a bowling alley in your area. I'm lucky that the one down the street from us is participating. The kids can bowl for ABSOLUTELY free (+ the small fee for shoe rental). It's for 2 games per day and you get a coupon for EVERY day of week. You should probably call your lanes to make sure they have open lanes (if they have alot of activities going on space may be limited). Once you sign up you can add the family pass for a mere $24.95 (which we will be doing soon). On the family pass you can add up to 4 adults (parents, grandparents, babysitter etc) and they can bowl the same 2 games with the kids (again, + additional shoe rental fee) ALL SUMMER LONG.

I haven't been bowling in years so this could be fun. I've really got an urge to watch "KingPin" now......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!