Mom's Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Tis the season!

Well this past weekend was the big CFS Christmas show. It was great.....my personal favorite performance of course was Josh's class. They were AWESOME!  They were all so cute and I was just glad that Josh actually did what he was supposed to do! lol I'm sure I was more nervous then he was before they went on!

Josh wrote  his very first letter to Santa last night and it's so cute. I took a pic but I'll have to get it off of the ol' cell phone and post it. The big shocker is that he asked for lego sets. He doesn't care what Lego sets....as long as they're sets....not just a box of legos.  I think it must be some sort of sick fun for him to watch me put the sets together for an hour and then completely dismantle them in minutes. Little stinker.

I've got so many freebies piling up now....anyone want a Prilosec sample gift basket for Christmas? I'm going to try to start listing all of the good sample sites on another tab on the blog. That way if anyone else would like the fabulous freebies you'll know where to go. I just love free stuff.

Our big thing at the moment is the The Great Sprout Tuck In through Sprout. For those that don't know Sprout is a channel that caters to the younger set. Many PBS shows (Sesame Street, Bob the Builder, Thomas and Friends, Angelina Ballerina etc) are featured on this channel. Josh saw the commercial about the Great Sprout Tuck In and realized that there are many children that don't get new jammies and books to read at night. His mission now is to buy some new jammies and gather some books and donate them. If anyone would like any information on this great program please let me know or visit www.sproutonline.com for more info. Or just tune in to channel 119 on comcast and check it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!