Mom's Affiliate Banner

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Procrastination IS a virtue (in my world)

This is what it's all about
This time of year things can get so hectic. There is so much to do and so many places to go but I have decided today that we're going to have a pretty lazy weekend. I figure everything we need to get as far as the Christmas shipping goes will be there next weekend....or it won't and we'll find something else. We need to test a few cookie recipes to see which one is the best and just do some fun Christmas stuff around our house. This weekend is all about having Christmas fun with my little man because time just goes by too fast and I want him to have wonderful memories surrounding Christmas....not memories of mommy frantically dragging him from store to store in the attempt to find the perfect gift. I figure anything that he picks out for the people he has to shop for will be perfect because he picked it out. Am I right? 

We have two very minor errands to run today and then it's back to our regularly scheduled Christmasy fun! We MIGHT try to make ornaments out of Pluffy clay.....if it works I'll post pics. If it doesn't work out I'll probably still post pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!