Mom's Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

So much to do....so little time......

It's finally starting to feel like fall and now that the cooler weather is here there are so many things I want to do!!! The only problem is I need the days to be about 10 hours longer to offset the need for and lack of sleep! :) Box top collecting, Fall Carnival, Craft booth (hopefully), cakes for the cake walk, goodies for the bake sale, snacks for work on snack day, halloween and trick or treaters at work, Josh's school pary, pumpking patch field trip, numerous crafts that just HAVE to be done.....and I don't think I'd want it any other way! Oh - and I'm nearly done with Christmas shopping. Now is when I'm really appreciating the move that we made a few months ago. As sick as I always was at the old place there is no way I'd have this energy level if we were still over there. Give me a little coffee and I can be crafting or doing schoolwork until at least 11:30!

With that I had better get to busting something out tonight....maybe some studying of medical reports/medial record  building or making some gift bows from upcycled magazine pages....it's all good and I'm still got at least a few hours before bedtime....and JT is already asleep...I feel like a little kid...maybe I'll go stand in the kitchen for a while with the fridge door open and then run with scissors while turning on all the lights in the house....ok....maybe not all the lights....still trying to bay for that GINORMOUS SMUD bill from months past!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!