Mom's Affiliate Banner

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Minty Fresh

I still can't believe I get reminded by a 3 1/2 year old to pick up more green mouthwash. He is the funniest kid I have ever seen. So grown up but still so little. Every morning Josh wakes with a smile and a "good morning mama". Then he goes potty, washes his hands and then proceeds to get his toothbrush and toothpaste out. He brushes very well to ensure that all of the "sugar bugs" are gone and then asks me to help him get his mouth wash out. I pour it in his little "cars" cup, he swishes, spits and then a long "Ahhhhhh" then he usually has to give me a kiss so I can see just how minty fresh he is.

I've always known that JT has an old soul but he never stops amazing me. This weekend, because he's been such a big boy and so good, he gets to go to his favorite Chuck E Cheese by Mimi's house. He is so excited because they have the "Dumptruck game".....where in the fashion of my father I just can't give up until we cash in bigtime! Once you hit the little target on one of the trucks and it dumps the payload you get x amount of tickets for each coin the truck dumps. I can just picture my dad on the midway at the carnival trying to get those tokens to fall off......I am so my father's daughter! lol

Well I had best get going. It's late and I should be sleeping. So let's see if the cat will leave me alone for a few hours so I can get some good sleep! lol

Oh - and by the way - for those I havn't already bragged to, I mean told, the best shopping trip yet.....last weekend went to Walmart in Dixon.....got 8 4pks of YoPlus yogurt, 1 can of Planters Cashews, 1 Box of Kashi Soft baked bars, 1 bag of Green Giant frozen peas, 1 bag Kraft shredded cheese, 1 large box of reduced fat wheat thins and 4 johnson and johnson bath buddies bar soaps.....total out of pocket....... $.11 - that's right - you're eyes aren't playing tricks on you......$.11 sweet cents. LOVE IT! Coupons rock!

I will end on that happy note. Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!