Mom's Affiliate Banner

Saturday, September 27, 2008

When celery attacks

A couple of weeks ago while coming down from "coupon high" I learned a very valuable lesson. I was putting groceries away. I bought 2 stalks of celery at the 48 hour sale at Safeway and was putting one in a Debbie Meyer Green Bag (if you haven't tried them they ROCK). I had the other precariously balanced on the counter next to the microwave. I don't know what happened but I was walking over to grab the second stalk of celery - the counter got bumped and that sucker fell straight down onto my foot and hurt worse then any of my other memorable foot injuries. The next day I noticed quite the "celery bottom" shaped bruise (see pic) and man did it SMART! It was nearly 2 weeks ago and it still hurts. I think I might have cracked something! So here is the valuable lesson: If you ever have to find a quick weapon in the produce isle head for the celery. I bet you could knock someone out cold!

~HJG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!