Mom's Affiliate Banner

Saturday, September 27, 2008

There's never ever ever ever ever been a show like Veggie Tales

Josh and I were kicking back on day at home and heard an ad on Qubo that Veggie Tales was on tour. It was a week before my birthday so I thought I would have plenty of time. I mentioned something about Veggie Tales to Lori at Huggy Bear and she asked if I knew that they were going to be in Roseville soon.....so I investigated a little when I got to work. Yeah. They were coming to town ON FRIDAY SEPT 19TH! So needless to say I bought tickets for myself, Josh and Mimi. It was kind of my bday gift since I got to watch Josh enjoy it SO MUCH. I will have to get the pics from the actual show later - mom has those still. My camera died before we left the house that night. Anyway - we had to wait in line for a while but we got good seats where Josh could get up and dance if the need arose. Mimi bought him all sorts of goodies - the hat, CD, shirt and light wand. Necessities really. It was the cutest concert I have ever been to and I am certain if they come back around we'll be there. Looking back about 5 years ago I never would have imagined I'd be sitting in a big ol' church watching larger then life vegetables sing and dance on stage.....and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!