Mom's Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mommy will you read this to me because I CAN'T READ!


Man oh man was that a long and HORRIBLE stomach bug. Josh is finally totally over it ~ I'm still a bit queasy at times but hey - that's cool with me. Last week was ROUGH!!!


Josh has been really really bummed about the fact that he can't read. He keeps asking me to read a book to him and them adds "Because I can't read". He sounds so sad. So I asked him if he would like to learn to read and he was stoked. So everynight we are learning a new word. He gets to choose the word and then we spell it. Zoophonics is making it pretty easy so hopefully he'll be set in no time. So far he can spell, GO, PIE, JOSH, MOMMY, and DADDYO. He keeps asking if we can spell another word and play the animal game (Zoophonics).


Well I had better go - working on the laundry and trying to get a new coupon train going - never a dull moment! lol I hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!