Mom's Affiliate Banner

Sunday, June 15, 2008

$7

When we were getting Papa's Fathers Day card ready to mail out Josh told me that we needed to send Papa $1. I said ok. When I asked him why he said that it was "because Papa no work no more" - in the mind of a 3 year old who always asks Mama why she has to go to work (and gets the answer - so we can have money to buy groceries and do fun stuff) I guess he thought Papa needed some money. When I was just getting ready to seal the card up he said that we instead needed to send Papa $7 because he no work no more. I told Josh that when people have worked for a long time and they get to retire that other people (I meant his previous employer) gave them money. Without skipping a beat he said "yeah, me". So I guess Josh plans on sending Papa $7 every now and then to get him through since he no longer has to work. It's amazing and enlightening to see the world through the eyes of a 3 year old. He worries about everyone so much - I hope he never loses his compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!