Mom's Affiliate Banner

Friday, September 21, 2007

My Birthday

I have to honestly say that every birthday keeps getting better and better. Now that I'm in my 30's I feel like a "real" person. It's like my 20's were some distant far off land and things were really cloudy then. I'm so happy now and I think I found my special purpose near the end of my 20's when I had Josh. I was supposed to be a mommy.

Yesterday was my Birthday and we had a great time. My friends at work totally defaced my cubicle with streamers, balloons, and anything else shiny and embarrassing! It was fun though. My boss bought us lunch, which was really really good and then we had cake in the afternoon. They bought me some scrapbooking stuff that I actually didn't have - and a Starbucks card - which can always come in handy!

When I got home my mom went to my favorite Chinese place and bought some yummy goodies and made me crepes for dessert - they were SO good. I got a few really great gifts at home and just had a really great day. I have to say the high point was when all of the kids at Josh's daycare sang "Happy Birthday" to me when I picked him up after work. It was the cutest rendition of Happy Bday I've ever heard! They are all so cute.

We're capping off the Birthday week with lunch tomorrow with some friends of ours which ought to be a fun time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and share in my wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!